8 Ways to Use CBD Topicals
Posted: Dec 07, 2022
What is a CBD topical?
A CBD topical is a lotion or salve infused with CBD extract applied directly to the skin.
Why use a CBD topical?
The skin contains a vast amount of cannabinoid receptors. When applied topically, CBD absorbs directly into our skin, providing powerful localized relief. Topicals are great to use daily or on an as-needed basis when you need quick on-the-spot relief.
CBD topicals are a great compliment to internal CBD products (Gummies, CBD oil, Softgels, Mints, Isolate). We offer a variety of strengths, scents, and formulations of topicals, so there is sure to be a topical to suit your needs.
Ways to use CBD topicals
- Localized Pain/Inflammation
- When applied topically, CBD stays localized to the area it is applied, making topicals an excellent choice for daily aches, pains, and inflammation. Apply to the affected area for quick localized relief.
- CBD can enhance your workouts by alleviating sore muscles so you can get back in the gym sooner and keep achieving your fitness goals.
- After your workout, massage a salve into your tired muscles. For maximum recovery from your high-intensity training, try our high-potency Recover salve or Recover Ice.
- It’s important to take good care of your skin. The skin is the body’s largest organ and provides the first line of defense against injury and infection. CBD helps to support healthy skin by regulating oil production, soothing minor irritations, hydrating, smoothing fine lines, and reducing inflammation. Try Daily, our full body lotion, or Restore our face creme, specifically formulated for sensitive areas.
- Minor skin irritations
- CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties make it an excellent choice for mild skin irritations such as acne, bug bites, and blisters. Our Restore face creme is formulated to be gentle enough for sensitive skin and also includes CBG. For less sensitive areas, a salve is a great choice. Try bringing Invigorate or Relax with you next time you go skiing or sledding to soothe wind chapped skin.
- Under your makeup for better application
- The first step in any flawless makeup application is smooth, hydrated skin. Create the perfect base by applying our Restore face creme underneath your makeup. Foundation and concealer cling to dry patches causing your makeup to look cakey. Restore will smooth the surface of your skin for a more even application and help your skin look more luminous.
- After shaving
- There’s nothing better than a clean shave… and nothing worse than razor bumps. After shaving, apply either our Daily lotion or Restore face creme. If you have extremely dry or razor bump-prone skin, try a salve. Not only are our salves incredibly moisturizing, but they also have a higher CBD content. Say goodbye to razor bumps and hello to smooth skin.
- Menstrual cramps
- Help make cramps more bearable by applying a topical to your abdomen and lower back. Still need more relief? Soak in a warm bath with one of our CBD bath salts.
- Layer topicals
- With so many great topicals available, why choose just one? Our customers love layering Recover Ice and Recover Salve for particularly stubborn pain. The combination of the cooling Recover Ice and the ultra-high concentration of CBD in the Recover salve will stop aches and pains in their tracks. Don’t let pain get in the way of living your life.
Topicals are incredibly versatile. These are just a few of the many ways our customers love to use their CBD topicals. For help selecting the topical best suited for your needs, reach out to us via our online chat, email@example.com, or call 303.674.5759Share This Article!