Can I Fly With CBD? – YES!
Posted: May 26, 2021
As stated on the TSA website, “Marijuana and certain cannabis-infused products, including some Cannabidiol (CBD) oil, remain illegal under federal law except for products that contain no more than 0.3 percent THC on a dry weight basis or that are approved by FDA.”
This means you can travel with your favorite Pure Spectrum products, as long as you follow a few guidelines.
- Research the laws of your destination!
- Before traveling anywhere with CBD, you must research and understand the laws of where you will be visiting. Traveling internationally can be a grey area as every country has different laws and regulations. Some countries are extremely strict, so if you have any doubts, it’s best to leave your CBD products at home and save yourself the trouble.
- Make sure your CBD product is TSA Compliant.
- You can fly domestically with CBD products that contain less than 0.3% THC. You must confirm the products you are traveling with are compliant to avoid any potential hold-ups. The best way to ensure this is to only travel with reputable products where third-party test results are provided. All of Pure Spectrum’s products are rigorously tested multiple times to confirm they contain zero THC.
- You can fly with peace of mind knowing that your Pure Spectrum products exceed TSA requirements!
- Have test results for the products you’re traveling with.
- You most likely won’t be questioned about your CBD products, but it’s best to be prepared just in case.
- Have the test results for all the products you are traveling with readily available.
- You can either print them out or you can access them quickly online via your phone.
- All of the test results for our products can be found at https://www.purespectrumcbd.com/test-results/
- These test results verify that our products are 100% THC-Free.
- Pack your carry-on liquids with you.
- Traveling with your CBD products in your carry-on is best so that you can easily answer any questions or provide test results if necessary.
- CBD oils and topicals are classified as a liquid and must be packed accordingly. You’re allowed one quart-sized resealable bag of liquids per passenger.
- Each product within this bag must not exceed 3.4oz (100ml). The last thing you want is your CBD product being confiscated due to the size!
All of Pure Spectrum’s CBD oils are within TSA size requirements.
Now that you know you can travel with your CBD, it’s time to decide which products to bring with you! Using CBD while traveling can greatly improve your experience.
Does flying stress you out? Try taking a serving of CBD oil or gummies before take-off to help manage any pre-flight jitters, or have your isolate on hand in case you need something quick and in a hurry!
Can’t get comfortable in airplane seats? Apply a topical to any areas giving you trouble to help minimize the discomfort.
Have trouble sleeping in an unfamiliar room? Take a serving of CBD oil or gummies before bed and try soaking in some CBD bath salts to help drift off to sleep.
Traveling with a pet? Help your pet manage stress while flying or in a new environment by giving them a daily serving of EndoPet.
Just a reminder: TSA officers are not there to search for cannabis or CBD products. The screening procedures they use are focused on ensuring security, safety, and eliminating potential threats to passengers.
As long as you’ve followed all the tips outlined here, you have nothing to worry about -Happy travels!
Please note: this article is not intended to provide legal advice.Share This Article!