- Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells
- Cannabidiol Induces Programmed Cell Death in Breast Cancer Cells by Coordinating the Cross-talk between Apoptosis and Autophagy
- Cannabinoids: A new hope for breast cancer therapy
- Cannabinoids reduce ErbB2-driven breast cancer progression through Akt inhibition
- Modulation of breast cancer cell viability by a cannabinoid receptor 2 agonist, JWH-015, is calcium dependent
- Pathways mediating the effects of cannabidiol on the reduction of breast cancer cell proliferation, invasion, and metastasis.
- Targeting multiple cannabinoid anti-tumour pathways with a resorcinol derivative leads to inhibition of advanced stages of breast cancer