Interested in working as a Sales Executive for Pure Spectrum CBD, one of the leading CBD brands on the market? Partnered with the USA Triathlon Olympic Entity, articles in NYTimes, Forbes and LA times, to name a few. As our brand grows, so does our Team. Pure Spectrum is expanding our market Nationally and Internationally and adding experienced local and remote sales team members. Are ready to love what you do every day?
Pure Spectrum HQ is located in beautiful Evergreen, CO. We have been in the industry for over 4 years and looking to add highly motivated, enthusiastic Sales Executives to our team. Sales experience necessary, industry experience is a bonus. Responsibilities include growing B2B accounts, Wholesale accounts, managing and maintaining current accounts. Candidates must be able to manage a portfolio of accounts as well as maintain sales goals monthly.
The right candidate would be driven, organized and highly motivated, have strong attention to detail. Must have a proven sales track record.
- New Business Development
- New customer acquisition and opportunity development
- Developing relationships with prospects
- Account Management
- Current customer expansion
- Territory planning, performance assessment and administrative responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Generating leads independently and following up on leads through phone and email communication
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients based on pricing structure provided by management.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Understanding and promoting company philosophy.
- The ability to build strong professional relationships with customers and internal team members
- Strong presentation skills
- A competitive spirit and high energy
- A passion for the customer
- Communication with clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products.
- Maintaining impeccable client records through a CRM system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of sales and/or business experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Pure Spectrum CBD strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commiserate to experience
Job Types: Full-time, Commission +Base
If you’re interested in working with us, please submit your resume and contact info and we will get in touch with you as career opportunities arise.